Fragrant and refreshing cocktail made of watermelon with lime is perfect for replacing compotes and fruit drinks that have bothered everyone. This non-alcoholic cocktail will appeal to both children and adults.
Type of kitchen:
- 1 / 4 pulp of large watermelon
- 1 medium lime (can be replaced with lemon)
- 2 tbsp honey or brown sugar (or to taste)
The recipe for cooking at home
- Put lime or lemon in a bowl of warm water and leave for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, peel a quarter of the watermelon from the leftovers and crusts.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze all the juice out of the halves, strain it through a sieve.
- Fold the watermelon pulp into a blender and beat until puree. Add lime / lemon juice, honey or sugar and beat again.
- Pour the watermelon-lime cocktail into glasses, garnish with a sprig of mint and serve immediately after preparation.
Banana, Milk and Oatmeal Smoothies Slimming Recipe
Watermelon smoothies recipe with photo step by step
How to make tomato juice at home, from tomato
Birch juice with orange
Cocoa for children