Fragrant pistachio sponge cake of pale green color will decorate any cake or pie. Everyone can cook such a beautiful biscuit, for this does not need a rich culinary experience or an expensive set of products.
Type of kitchen:
Method of preparation:
- 6 eggs
- 160 city sahara
- 130 gr. Flour
- 50 g butter
- 50 gr white chocolate
- 1 tbsp starch
- 1-1,5 tbsp pistachio paste
- 10 gr baking powder
- pinch of salt
- a few drops of lemon juice
The recipe for cooking at home
- Sift flour together with starch, salt and baking powder through a sieve in one bowl and stir. Mix the butter in a small container with melanomalan chocolate, melt, stirring, in a water bath. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Separate the eggs into yolks and squirrels, remove the latter in the refrigerator. Begin to beat the yolks with a mixer and pour sugar in a thin stream. Beat the yolk mixture until a lush and light creamy mass is obtained (5-6 minutes).
- Without ceasing to beat the yolks with sugar, add the pistachio paste and beat for another 1-2 minutes until the color is even. Pour melted butter with chocolate and beat until smooth.
- In three stages, mix all the flour and whipped proteins (first the flour, mix the dough with a spatula, then the proteins, flour, again the proteins, etc.). Preheat the oven to 180С, grease the baking dish with butter and sprinkle with flour or cover it with parchment paper.
- Transfer the biscuit dough into a mold and send to a preheated oven. Bake the pistachio biscuit for approximately 20 minutes at the indicated temperature, then reduce it to 170С and bake another 20-25 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the form from the oven, cover with a light towel and leave to cool completely. Remove the towel, carefully walk the knife along the sides of the form to separate the biscuit from them (or simply remove it with parchment paper).
- Put the biscuit on the wire rack and leave it to dry for half an hour. If you want to make a cake out of this biscuit, it is better to let it weather for at least 3-4 hours (it is better to leave it overnight). Then you can cut the product into cakes and use as you wish.
Brownie recipe with photo step by step - classic
Savoyardi for tiramisu: recipe with photos step by step at home
Souffle cake: recipe with photo step by step at home
Sponge cake Dacoise (almond)