A white chocolate cheesecake recipe is for everyone. The result will pleasantly surprise you, especially lovers of white chocolate will like it.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Base:
- 200 gr shortbread cookies (preferably chocolate)
- 50-60 gr butter
White Chocolate Cheesecake Cream:
- 600 gr cream cheese (Philadelphia, Mascarpone or Almette)
- 250 gr sour cream (medium density, not liquid)
- 200 city sahara
- 200 gr white chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 tbsp Baileys liquor (can be replaced by 2 tablespoon rum)
The recipe for cooking at home
- Prepare a base for a white chocolat cheesecake. Remove the oil from the refrigerator and leave it warm for 10-15 minutes to make it soft. Preheat the oven to 180С, cover the baking dish (preferably detachable) with parchment paper or grease with oil.
- Put the cookies in a bag and walk on it with a rolling pin or grind it in a blender until fine crumbs are present. Add butter to the crushed liver and grind thoroughly with a fork. The mass should resemble a baby.
- Put everything in a covered baking dish and distribute cookies with butter all over the bottom. Bake a base for white chocolate cheesecake for about 10 minutes. After that, take out the form, leave it to cool, prepare the filling for the cheesecake.
- Divide white chocolate into two parts, finely chop one of them with a knife. Break the rest into pieces and put in a small container, put in a water bath. Put cream cheese in a bowl, add sour cream.
- Beat the mixture of cream cheese and sour cream with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Without ceasing to beat, pour sugar in a thin stream and mix until it is evenly distributed in the mass.
- When the white chocolate melts, remove it in a water bath and leave to cool. If you melt porous chocolate, it must be continuously stirred, otherwise lumps will form. Drive the eggs into the cream one at a time, whisking with a mixer until smooth after each time.
- Then pour melted and crushed white chocolate into a cream, mix. Then add alcohol and stir. Pour the resulting mass onto a cooled sand base from cookies and smooth the surface.
- Preheat the oven to 180С (or do not turn it off after baking the base), set the form with boiling water on the lower shelf (the water level should not be higher than half the form). Put a cheesecake mold on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Bake a cheesecake with white chocolate at the indicated temperature for an hour until golden brown. The sides of the pie should grab, and the middle should tremble slightly (if you tap on the side of the form).
- After the specified time, turn off the fire, open the oven door and leave the form there until the oven cools down completely. Then take out the cake and put the mold in the refrigerator.
- White chocolate cheesecake must be infused in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Better leave him there overnight. After that, you can take out the form, remove the split ring, paper and carefully transfer the cheesecake to the dish.
- Garnish the surface of the chocolate cheesecake to your taste, cut it into portions and serve as a dessert. Have a nice tea party!
New York Cheesecake
Caramel Cheesecake (without baking)
Classic multicooker cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake Without Baking