Children will definitely enjoy a delicious breakfast or dinner of fragrant, sweet and lush carrot cutlets. Such a dish will bring maximum benefit to your child and will appeal to even the biggest picks.
Type of kitchen:
- 0,5 kg carrots
- 150-170 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp semolina
- 2-3 tbsp. Breadcrumbs
- 0,5-1 tsp Sahara
- 1 tsp butter
- pinch of salt
The recipe for cooking at home
- Peel the carrots and grate on a coarse grater. put it in a small pan or saucepan, pour milk, add salt and sugar, butter and put on fire.
- As soon as the milk boils - reduce the heat to a minimum and simmer the carrots, stirring, for about 15 minutes. After the specified time, add semolina to the carrot mass, mix and cook for another 7-10 minutes on low heat.
- Then remove the pan from the heat and cover, leave to cool to warm temperature. Separate the yolk from the protein, add it to the carrots and mix.
- From the carrot mass, form small oval cutlets, dip them in slightly beaten egg white, roll in breadcrumbs and put in a frying pan with warmed vegetable oil.
- Fry the carrot cutlets until golden brown for about 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat. Then shift them to napkins to get rid of excess fat and serve warm, with sour cream or yogurt.
- For the smallest children, you can cook carrot cutlets in a double boiler: for this, after adding the yolk, put the carrot mass in silicone molds, put them in a double boiler bowl and cook the cutlets for about 15-20 minutes under the lid.