Mini pizza from buns - a recipe with a photo that in a short time will help to prepare an interesting snack and surprise with an unusual and bright taste.
Method of preparation:
- 3 champignon;
- 2 hamburger buns;
- 2 Art. l tomato sauce (ketchup);
- 1 sausage;
- 1 processed cheese;
- fresh herbs are added to taste.
The recipe for cooking at home
The necessary products can be bought at the nearest store without spending a lot of money. In addition, such an appetizer will be enjoyed not only by adults, but also by children.
- The buns are carefully cut lengthwise into 2 equal parts. They can be held for 10-20 seconds over hot steam in a colander so that they become a little softer.
- We coat each half with tomato paste. It is best to use spicy so that the taste is brighter and richer.
- Boil the sausage until cooked and, if necessary, remove the peel. We cut it into small thin circles, which we spread on top of the sauce.
- We cut the mushrooms into plates and send them to a dry preheated pan for 1-2 minutes. After we decorate the tops of mini pizzas with them.
- Grate cream cheese on a coarse grater and sprinkle them with champignons. We also use some chopped greens.
- We send the snack to the oven (170 degrees) and bake for a quarter of an hour.
It is recommended to serve such pizza to the table in a warm form. But it can also be eaten hot or cold along with tea or tomato juice.
Home-made pizza recipe for sausage and cheese
Bun mini pizza: recipe with photo
Shortcrust pizza with mushrooms: recipe with photo
How to cook apple jam at home: recipe
Pork with boiled pork: recipe with photo