We prepare the most delicious two-layer pizza with yeast dough and pita according to the recipe with a photo for the whole family. Ready-made pastries in appearance do not look quite usual, but the taste of pizza is worth it.
Type of kitchen:
Method of preparation:
- yeast dough - 200 grams;
- ham - 150 grams;
- smoked sausage - 200 grams;
- hard cheese - 250 grams;
- ketchup - 3 spoons;
- mushrooms - 150 grams;
- fresh tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- hard cheese - 170 grams;
- mayonnaise - 2 spoons;
- Armenian pita bread - 1 piece.
The recipe for cooking at home
As a filling for pizza you can use any suitable products to your taste. Especially when there is no time to prepare complex dishes, and unexpected guests appeared on the doorstep.
- Parchment paper spread on a baking sheet. We roll the yeast dough into a thin layer and spread it on top of the paper.
- Lubricate the pizza base with two tablespoons of ketchup. Sprinkle with half a portion of grated cheese on top.
- Place a sheet of Armenian pita bread on top of the filling so that the cheese is completely covered.
- We spread the mayonnaise and evenly distribute with a tablespoon.
- We cut smoked sausage in circles, grind the ham in the form of small sticks.
- We lay out the finished filling on top of the pita greased with mayonnaise.
- Next, the next layer is fresh tomatoes cut into thin circles.
- Pre-boil the chopped mushrooms, put them in a colander and when all the liquid drains, put them on top of the filling.
- Sprinkle the finished ingredients abundantly with a layer of grated cheese. Put the pizza in the oven and bake until cooked.
To give a pleasant aroma to the finished dish, you can use special spices for making pizza.
Home-made pizza recipe for sausage and cheese
Bun mini pizza: recipe with photo
Shortcrust pizza with mushrooms: recipe with photo
How to cook apple jam at home: recipe
Pork with boiled pork: recipe with photo