The name of the pizza "Devil" speaks for itself, and all because of the use of hot chili peppers in this recipe. The combination of light vegetable filling and hot pepper is very unusual and piquant.
Method of preparation:
- puff yeast dough - 200 grams;
- mozzarella - 150 grams;
- 100 mushrooms;
- chili pepper - 1 piece;
- fresh tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- Bell pepper;
- onion - 1 piece;
- zucchini - 1 piece.
The recipe for cooking at home
The main advantage of such a pizza is the vegetable filling, so it can be eaten even by people who are on a diet. If you don’t like too spicy dishes, you can reduce the amount of chili peppers.
- Roll out the finished puff pastry thinly on a table or a large wooden board, so that in diameter it turns out several millimeters.
- Lubricate a baking sheet with oil and spread a layer of finished dough on top of it.
- To prepare the sauce, grind fresh tomatoes, garlic and several branches of basil with a blender.
- Ready tomato sauce grease the basis for pizza.
- Rub the mozzarella on a grater and spread evenly over the sauce.
- Then lay out the pre-chopped vegetables. To prevent chili peppers, remove seeds from it.
- Sprinkle the vegetable filling with chopped onion rings.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
To give a pleasant aroma, pizza can be poured with olive oil mixed with Provencal herbs.
Home-made pizza recipe for sausage and cheese
Bun mini pizza: recipe with photo
Shortcrust pizza with mushrooms: recipe with photo
How to cook apple jam at home: recipe
Pork with boiled pork: recipe with photo