This recipe will help you save time on cooking a delicious first course. Soup from canned saury is prepared simply and always turns out to be pleasant in taste and aroma.
Type of kitchen:
Method of preparation:
- Xnumx l pure water
- 1 can of saury
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 large tomato
- 100-120 gr rice
- 1 parsley root
- large bunch of dill and parsley
- a few green onions feathers
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
The recipe for cooking at home
- Boil and salt water in a saucepan, dip the previously washed rice and chopped potatoes into small cubes. After boiling, reduce heat and boil the potatoes with rice for about 15 minutes at a low boil.
- Peel and grate carrots on a coarse grater, heat 3 tablespoons in a pan vegetable oil and fry the carrots in it until soft and golden in low heat. Then add chopped green onions to the pan and sauté for a couple more minutes over low heat.
- In the meantime, make an incision on the tomato, scald the tomato with boiling water and peel it. Cut the pulp into small pieces. Parsley root peel and grate.
- Transfer carrot frying to a boiling soup, continue to boil it at a low boil. Pour another 1-2 tablespoon into the pan with the remaining oil. oil, put on fire and heat.
- Sauté tomatoes in oil over medium heat. Add the grated parsley root and cook 1-2 minutes on low heat, stirring with a spatula. Transfer the contents of the pan to a pot with soup, salt and pepper to taste.
- Open a jar of canned saury, knead it slightly with a fork and send to soup. Cook it for another 5 minutes on low heat. At the end, add chopped dill with parsley, remove from heat and cover.
- After 15-20 minutes you can serve saury soup to the table. Enjoy your meal!