Boiled condensed milk and coconut flakes are loved by everyone - both children and adults. By combining these two products get a fragrant coconut cake with boiled condensed milk and cherries. A simple recipe with a photo will not leave indifferent any sweet tooth.
Method of preparation:
For the dough:
- 340 of wheat flour;
- 2 Art. l whole wheat flour;
- 150 ml of kefir with a fat content of 2,5%;
- 50 g 15% sour cream;
- 1,5 Art. l sugar;
- 3 Art. l chocolate chips;
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar;
- 0, 5 tsp soda;
- salt - pinch.
- 350 g boiled condensed milk;
- 200 g 15% sour cream;
- 160 g frozen cherries;
- Xnumx coconut chips.
- 20 butter for lubrication;
- coconut shaving.
The recipe for cooking at home
Thanks to kefir, the dough turns out to be nosy and very light. The filling has a pleasant acidity and a pleasant crunch of coconut flakes. The listed number of components is designed for a shape with a diameter of 26-28 cm. Servings Per Container - 4-5. The time spent is 60 minutes.
- We mix in a bowl sour cream, sugar, kefir, vanillin, shavings, butter (it must first be melted). Pour flour, soda. The mass must be ductile.
- In a spacious container, whisk condensed milk, coconut and sour cream with a whisk into a single mass. Carefully mix the berries.
- We grease the form with oil, cover it with baking paper. Roll out the dough into a round layer, taking into account the height of the sides 1,5 cm.
- Pour the finished stuffing on top. Bake in the oven. Temperature mode - 180 degrees. For baking, 40-50 minutes will be required.
- We put the finished pie on the wire rack. Rub the chocolate on top, sprinkle with coconut. After complete cooling, put in the refrigerator for infusion.
Whole grain flour is optional in dessert. But this product adds a special aroma and airiness to the dough. If the hostess did not have cherries, it is easy to replace it with any other berry.
Cake Count Ruins cake recipe: at home, with photo step by step
White “Napoleon”: recipe with photo
Cake "Giant" at home: recipe with photos step by step
Cake Carpathian: recipe with photos step by step at home
Marshmallow cake: recipe with photo step by step - without baking