In just 5 minutes you can cook a fluffy cake in the microwave with a gentle creamy cream. Such a dessert will not leave anyone indifferent.
Microwave cake sponge cake:
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr. Flour
- 100 gr condensed milk
- 50 city sahara
- 50 g butter
- 1,5 tsp razrыhlitelya
Microwave cream cake:
- 100 gr apple juice with pulp
- 100 gr condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
+ 100 ml of apple juice and 2 tablespoons vodka for impregnation
The recipe for cooking at home
- Start by making a cake biscuit. Hammer eggs in a bowl and leave for 15 minutes at room temperature. Cut the butter into pieces, put in a small bowl and put in a water bath. Remove the bowl from the water bath and leave to cool completely, mix with condensed milk. Sift the flour through a sieve together with the baking powder in a separate bowl and stir.
- Beat eggs until foam and pour sugar in a thin stream. Beat egg mass for about 5 minutes at high speed. Then mix the flour mixture and knead the homogeneous dough. Gradually pour the mixture of condensed milk with oil, continuously stirring the dough with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into a mold (a silicone baking dish or a special microwave oven mold will do) and send it to the microwave. Cook the cake in the microwave for 6 minutes at 800 watts. After the beep, leave the mold inside the microwave for a minute.
- Take out the mold, cover with a light towel and leave at room temperature until completely cooled. Meanwhile, make cream for the cake. Mix condensed milk with apple juice and mix thoroughly with a whisk until smooth.
- Add sugar and flour to the mixture and mix with a whisk again. Put the saucepan with cream on a small fire and, stirring constantly, bring to a thickening (consistency of thick custard or fat sour cream). Remove the pan from the heat, cover and leave to cool completely.
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave for half an hour at room temperature. Remove the cooled biscuit from the mold and cut lengthwise into equal 3 or 4 cake layers, soak them evenly with a mixture of apple juice and vodka. Beat melted butter with a mixer until fluffy.
- Without ceasing to whip the butter, add the whole custard to it on a spoon. Lubricate the cake with soaked cakes, coat the surface and sides of the cake with the remaining cream and send it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Remove the finished cake from the refrigerator, decorate to your taste and serve. Enjoy your meal!
A healthy carrot cake with a bright hint of strawberries
Cake Count ruins: a classic recipe with photos step by step
Cake Prague: recipe with photo step by step at home (classic)
DIY do-it-yourself mastic cake