Strawberry tiramisu is an excellent alternative to the classic recipe with coffee and liquor or cognac. Such a delicious and bright dessert is perfect for both adults and children.
Type of kitchen:
- 200 gr ready-made biscuit Savoyardi cookies (can be baked at home)
- 250 gr Mascarpone cream cheese
- 250 ml of cream 30-35%
- 200 gr fresh or thawed strawberries
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 50 city sahara
- half a tsp lemon juice
- pinch of vanillin
The recipe for cooking at home
- For the preparation of strawberry tiramisu, you can use both purchased and self-cooked Savoyardi biscuit cookies (recipe in the Baking / Cookies section). After baking, the product must be completely cooled.
- Make a cream tiramisu cream with strawberries. Separate the yolks from the proteins, combine in a bowl with icing sugar and place in a water bath. Stirring or slightly whipping the yolk cream, heat it in a water bath for about 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Remove the bowl from the water bath and leave to cool completely. After cooling, it is advisable to remove the cream for 5-10 minutes in the refrigerator. Prepare strawberry sauce for dessert: peel the berries and rinse, chop with a blender or grind with a fork to a puree consistency.
- Combine the strawberry puree in a small saucepan with sugar and put on fire. Cook the berry puree until boiling and cook for a few more seconds over low heat, stirring occasionally. At the end, pour in lemon juice, mix and remove from heat, cover.
- Beat the cooled yolk cream with a mixer for 3-5 minutes at low speed until thickened. Without ceasing to beat the egg mass, introduce cream cheese and mix at low speeds until a homogeneous consistency (not more than 1 minutes).
- Pour the cooled cream into a separate bowl and beat with a mixer (nozzles must be clean) at high speed until stable peaks. Stir the cream into the egg mass with a spatula. Prepare an 20 * 20 cm dish with sides.
- Lubricate the bottom of the mold with cream, put cookies tightly to each other (each dip in strawberry puree). Grease Savoyardi cookies with butter cream, cover them again with soaked cookies in strawberry sauce.
- Cover with the remaining cream, cover the mold with a lid or cling film and put in the refrigerator. Strawberry tiramisu must be infused in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (preferably 8-10). Remove the form from the refrigerator and decorate the finished dessert with fresh berries, almond petals or to your taste. Cut the tiramisu in portions and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Curd balls: recipe with photo step by step in a pan (lush)
Donuts with filling recipe with photo step by step (lush)
Brownie recipe with photo step by step - classic
Shortcake basket with a filling recipe with a photo